A leading software company in their field, with several offices globally. They are going from strength to strength and have been rapidly expanding, with high-profile clients in their sector. Working here means working with talented, fun colleagues who enjoy their work and seeing the difference it makes to clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working with a worldwide team, you will bring your proven problem-solving skills and passion for technology to this brand new role. As the company's first Automation Test Engineer in NZ, you will work with the team to build on their existing test frameworks and help facilitate new initiatives within the development team to improve testing, code quality and practices.
- Oversee and participate in the functional and test automation delivery by designing, developing, maintaining and executing functional and automated test solutions
- Assist with the build and deployment of the company's cloud-hosted practice management solution.
- Assist with designing highly available and scalable systems with the tech leads
- Ensure high-quality APIs are developed by collaborating with the developers to be consumed by user-facing technologies and internal services
- Automation to remove menial activities from your day (test, build, deploy and repeat)
- Strong testing fundamentals including manual testing
- Strong Automation testing fundamentals
- Experience with integration testing of applications
- Experience with Cypress and ideally Selenium
- Experience working as a tester across a range of architectures (e.g. API testing, UI testing, application security and performance testing)
- The ability to identify and drive use of best practices in code, testing testability and maintainability
- Experience with CI/CD tools that are all about pipeline as code, preferably Gitlab, and configure automated
- Work with a worldwide team
- Live in sunny Northland and explore a new beach every weekend!
- Great team culture
- Lots of autonomy, no micromanagement here
- Grow with the business
Please apply online or contact Claire Lowe for more details on or 021 206 5083